Friday, September 9, 2011

Change of Direction

One of the best things about being human is that we possess the ability to learn and to grow.  And after reading through past posts, I came away with a sense that I was a little bit lost...and I was the one who wrote them.  I have no idea how lost you've felt while I've searched for my point of view.  The truth is it's hard to write when you don't have a sense of who your audience is.  Am I talking to fellow prospective adoptive parents or expectant parents?  Interested friends and family or internet strangers?  So I am making up an audience.  I invite you all to continue with us on our journey.

Oh, and as a PS, hello to Tracy and Jason who have been checking this blog daily since I posted on Facebook that I would be writing about my recent trip to see them in Vermont.  Happy Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment